Mar 27, 2008

Fun Accidental Fire

I was treckin' along this afternoon after a shoot, probably in some sort of deep thought, as I heard my camera fire. I've done this plenty of times before (accidentally taken a picture that is), and most of the time it is some weird shot of my foot or something. Thanks to the wonderful world of digital, the delete button comes in handy in those situations.

Well, today was a bit different. I got home and loaded my pictures to my computer, and as I was going through them, I found this. It took me a second to figure out what it was, until I realized it was Me! Anyway, since I had no intention of taking this picture, and it actually turned out pretty cool, that I would share it with you.

julieshadowwalking_blog

3 comments:

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

What a fun photo and a cute ponytail! =)

Laurie said...

Hey J - I was just purusing you blog and saw your funky photo and thought I'd tell you I thought it was cool.

yvette said...

LOVE THIS SHOT!