Apr 10, 2008

Brian & Lauren

When I was in Nashville last month I got together with Brian and Lauren for a quick photo engagement session. This time was extra special because these two are very good friends of mine. They will be getting married in August in the historic Savannah, Georgia which I am so excited about!

I couldn't be happier that these two have found each other and to be a part of their lives. They truly special to me.

We unfortunately didn't have a ton of time for the snaps because Brian had a crazy busy weekend when we were there, but we were still able to squeeze out some good ones. Makes it easy on me when I have such great subjects! Love you guys and can't wait for the big southern style shindig!

laurenbrianblog

laurenbrianblog2

laurenbrianblog3

laurenbrianblog1

No comments: