May 25, 2008

Disneyland!

I have been married to my wonderful husband Chad for two years now, and to celebrate I decided to surprise him and take him to Disneyland. He has never experienced the magic of Disney, so I figured that streak had lasted long enough. Sooo, yesterday morning I loaded him in the car and we made the short trip to Anaheim.

We had an amazing day riding the rides in both parks and walking through downtown Disney. It is truly impossible to be there and not have a smile on your face.

Chad bought me a cool new point and shoot, so here are some photos I grabbed in the middle of all of our fun! Note: You may see a reacuring theme of the sky in these photos, but that is just because the textures and the color yesterday were too beautiful and inspiring.

DSCN0101_funact_blog

DSCN0110_act_blog

DSCN0111_act_blog

DSCN0079_bw_blog

DSCN0103_act_blog

DSCN0115_fun_bw_act_blog

DSCN0106_act_blog

disneyblog

DSCN0104_bw_fun_blog

DSCN0083_act_blog

No comments: