Jan 30, 2009

Liberty

Hello World...meet Liberty. Liberty was rescued by Jen, who happens to be one of my very best friends! They named her Liberty because she was introduced to her new home on the historical inauguration of Barack Obama. We headed down to the beach for a very impromptu photo session of this amazingly cute puppy. She is a pit bull/lab mix, so it will be fun to see her grow up. For now though, we wanted to get some photos to remember her as a pup after she is all grown up. Enjoy...she is a lovable one!

libertysplit_w

DSC_8320_w

DSC_8285_w

DSC_8323_w

DSC_8428_w

DSC_8433

DSC_8474

DSC_8468

Proud Mama!

DSC_8159_1_w

Proud Mama and cute old man in the background...

DSC_8156_w

DSC_8315

2 comments:

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Julie
What a cute puppy! Chantaya had one when Jorden was a baby and she was so hyper they had to give her to someone else. Sorry I never got back to you on the church thing. Jer had just mentioned in passing oh S.D. that's where my friend lives, Jer doesn't think he goes to church. So I was already to give him reviews but guess not. :) Anyway it took a while for me to get back to you and thank you, sorry.
Have a great weekend.
Lynn

Matthew + Molly Snelson said...

GET OUT!!! That is the cutest puppy photo session I have ever seen!!!!! Liberty is just precious and I'm sure her momma loves having these photos! Wonderful!!