Apr 11, 2007

Abby

I'm sad to report that we have had to put the best dog ever to sleep today...it has been a sad day for my family, but I want to share with you some of the fun memories of her. My parents got Abby for me somewhat as a sympathy gift after I tore my second ACL in high school, and she was such an awsome dog...not to mention that she was pretty and she knew it! Some would say that she had my sassy attitude, but I never really saw it :-/. Anyways, there are many fun memories of Abby, but mainly she was just a happy dog who liked to go on camping trips and chase balls. Enjoy some pics that we took along the way....I couldn't dig up any of her as a puppy, but as all (well most all) puppies are, she was very cute!







2 comments:

cheated are the clouds said...

I absolutely love you pictures, I put a link in my friends list to your site as I know my readers would love to see them too, if this was not ok with you Please let me know, thanks

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Hi Julie,

I am so sad to hear about your dog. I cannot imagine how hard that must have been. I absolutely LOVE our family dog!

I just found your blog from a link on Chad's Facebook. It is nice to see that you two are doing so well together. =) One year is fast approaching!!

Keep in touch!
Becky :)