May 14, 2007

Motion

Its been a very long time since my last post, but life seems to have just been busier than usual over the past month or so. Between taking a new job and serving as maid of honor in my big sister's wedding, I just haven't had the time to sit down and write. I have been able to experience some unique things the past month or so, so stay tuned because I will be sharing some adventures here later on. For now, I want to share with you cool things that can be done using slow shutter speed. The first three pictures are of a fire dancing demonstration, and the last two are of the Coaster, a train that runs from Oceanside to downtown San Diego. By simply usiing slow shutter speeds you are able to capture some very cool interpretations of objects in motion. Enjoy!





No comments: