May 18, 2007

King of Kings

In my last blog I mentioned that I have had the opportunity to experience some unique things over the last couple of weeks. Two weekends ago I attended a skateboard demo with my husband Chad. Chad works for Outreach Events and this is one of the many talented and inspiring groups that they book events for. This particular group, King of Kings Skateboard Ministry has an amazing talent for skateboarding, and more importantly sharing the Gospel. I of course brought my camera along and had a blast photographing my first ever skateboard demo, and was touched to see these guys pour into the lives of many of our youth who are starving for love and direction in their lives. Overall it was a Saturday well spent, and I would like you to see just a small fraction of what I was able to.














No comments: