Oct 6, 2007

Family Trip to Lake Havasu, AZ

As promised, here are a few more photos from our trip to Arizona with the Hager family. It was extra special for my parents because for the first time what used to be our family of four is now a family of six. I have been married to my wonderful husband Chad for about 16 months now, and my sister, Laurie and her husband Adam were married in April of this year. The times that we get to spend with my family and my husband's family are very special as we don't live in the same city or even the same state as either of them. As we grow older it is is nice to come to know our parents and siblings on a different level.

On that note, the trip was so very special to us all. Here are some photos of our time there.

Here is a shot of the house that we rented for the week...this is the way to go on a vacation like this one. You get a private pool and spa, a bbq for some down home grillin', plenty of room for privacy but a big space to hang out as a family.

I was able to sneek a shot of Adam and Laurie having a moment while the sun was going down.

A shot of our family of six!

Just look at the respect that each Son-In-Law has for their new Mom and Dad...gotta love it!

This is a shot from our day on the boat. The landscape in this part of Arizona is either fairly desolate (it is the desert!), or made up of these beautiful red rocks.

Can somebody please tell me how these kids are walking on water?!?! I want to do that!

No comments: