Oct 21, 2007

The Most Colorful Season

I would have to say that the fall is one of my favorite times of the year. Although it is a sign that the summer has ended and winter is upon us (and I use the term "winter" loosely as a resident of Southern California), I just love to see so evidently that the seasons are changing. I have always loved to watch, and have been amazed by the fact that leaves that were once a very pretty green turn to some of the most vibrant colors all at the same time. One of my favorite things to do at this time of year is to go for a drive or take a hike through a forested area and just take in the beauty.

I have not gotten the chance to do this yet this year, but here is a photo from my time in Nashville. Chad and I were hiking through the woods and I got a shot of this tree.

No comments: