Jun 27, 2008

Coming to you from Arbuckle

This weekend I am spending at home in Klamath Falls, OR. The main objective of this trip is to kick some tail in a golf tournament that I am playing with my mom in. The second objective of this trip was determined after I got in the car from the the Sacramento airport to make the four hour journey home. I wanted to not be in a hurry, make a few stops and grab some photos along the way. I haven't gotten the chance to go through them all, but here is one that caught my eye right off the bat.

There was some very interesting lighting going on yesterday as a good majority of Northern California as on fire. It was fun to play around with and made for some interesting skies. Anyway, here is one quick shot from yesterday.

lightsoutbarn_blog

No comments: