Jul 14, 2008

Maddux

World, meet Maddux. Maddux actually belongs to us. He is a min pin and is right around 7 months old. We picked him up yesterday and have been getting him acquainted to his new world. So far he has been a joy and we are happy to have him in our home!

I realized after my last post that I confused a couple of people. My last post featured Boss who actually belongs to our friend, Jon...sorry for any confusion!

Anyway, we took Maddux out for a walk today and stopped for some very quick photos. He wasn't too sure what to think of the camera, stay tuned for later when he will flat out be workin' it for the camera!

madduxlook6_blog

madduxlook2_blog

madduxlook5_blog

madduxlook_blog

madduxlook1_blog

5 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Yeah - Hagerish move to put up a dog thats not yours when you are on a dog hunt. I just knew it was too big for you now that you are a Chloe sized dog lover. Maddux is cute, and like the name. Ill have to meet him in person to get the full effect. Can you run with him? Also, can you take a full body photo I need the full effect, and maybe a photo up against a dollar bill or pencil so I can get a feel for how small he is! ;) xo

Unknown said...

He is a cutie! My second grand-dog, I guess I'll have to settle for now. Hope you enjoy him as much as we do Chloe!
Love,
Mom

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

So cute!! Congrats Mom!!

Anonymous said...

Our grand dog is sooooo cute. I love his ears.

Andrew Chelton said...

Love these!