Jul 25, 2008

Mya & Koy

I made the trek up home to Klamath Falls, OR about a month ago. While I was at home, I was able to spend some good time with my friend Booie, her husband Jeff, and their two beautiful kids Koy & Mya. I spent part of one day chasing them around with my camera.

It is so amazing to see a friend with such fantastic children, and to be able to observe the differences in them. As you will be able to tell by the photos, Mya is very outgoing, always on the run, and a woman of many, many faces. Koy on the other hands enjoys to sit back and observe a bit before acting, and always seems like he is analyzing the meaning of life. He takes the time to crack many smiles himself and is just a joy to be around.

Booie has been such an amazing life long friend and it was truly a joy to be able to spend some time with them.

koymya_blog

sweetmya_blog

myaserious_blog

myainarockingchair_blog

myadopy_blog_split

myamouthopen_blog

myadancing_blog

koylookingup_punch_blog

koysitting_blog

koyawesomeface_blog

koydeepthought_blog

koylegs_blog_split

koychalkreach_blog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have truely captured the personalities of these beautiful babies

Love, Mom

Coldani Family said...

They look like BOOIE!!! Beautiful blue eyes!!
Nice work gar!

Julie Cannon said...

thanks fuhrman! if you were to see mya next to jeff, you would see a lot of jeff in mya. koy for sure is the spit image of booie though! thanks for the props. they were too much fun :)

Anonymous said...

You did such an amazing job photographing my babies. We all loved seeing you and I am very blessed to have you as my friend. Who would have thought that Hagar from 4620 would turn out to be so talented!!! Thanks Jules :)