Mar 19, 2009

Tara

I could probably write an entire book on how amazing and beautiful of a person Tara is, both inside and out, but perhaps I'll save that for another time. Tara truly has one of the kindest hearts of anybody I know and I am blessed to have her in my life. We went out earlier this week for a little portrait session that she will be using for some upcoming exciting adventures she is embarking on. We had so much fun, and hey, lets admit, the fact that she is absolutely gorgeous makes my job fun and perhaps just a bit easier! Enjoy, and thanks Tara for the fun times!

DSC_9792_w

DSC_9893_w

DSC_9873_w

DSC_9899_w

DSC_9816_w

DSC_9820

DSC_9948_w

DSC_0269_w

DSC_0266_w

DSC_0245_w

3 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Yes, she is beautiful...and great photos BUT kindest heart of anyone you know???? Did you forget to say besides one of my best friends Julie Coldani!! I think you did :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! She looks great and the photos are just wonderful.

faith ann raider said...

SO pretty! Love the flare in the first few.