Apr 1, 2009

Bill + Kelly : Engaged

I had so much fun with Bill and Kelly a couple weeks ago running around Carlsbad and hitting up the beach for their shoot. They are full of life, tons of laughs, and so much fun to be around. I loved our time together and can't wait until their wedding in August!

Oh yeah, and for those of you who might have thought you were in the wrong place, well you're not! Thrive Photography is going through a much needed face lift! This has been in the works for a while I'm loving the change. Stay tuned however, because this is certainly not the end.

Enjoy!

DSC_1370_blog

DSC_1385_blog

DSC_1129_1_blog

DSC_0997_blog

DSC_0738_blog

DSC_0967_blog

DSC_0747_blog

DSC_0776_1_web

5 comments:

mom said...

Jules.....These are amazing. Just amazing. You get better by the minute.

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Very cool photos! You are SO talented! We may need to fly you and Chad down to FL to take some photos for us sometime! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the new website look! The pictures are great as always. I need your love on my family soon!

Anonymous said...

Julie,
I love the new look! Keep up the good work and keep the photos coming...
Lisa

Vanessa Lee said...

your b&w's rocked!!!