Apr 10, 2009

Giada Michela Coldani + Born 1.22.09

Giada Michela was born earlier this year to two very special people to me, Mike and Julie Coldani. Julie and I met our very first day of college at Cal Poly. She came walking by my room, must have seen the name "Julie" posted on my door, then proceeded to come in my room and stick out her hand to introduce herself proclaiming "hey we have the same name". Her story is that I wasn't overly excited by her warm introduction, but I don't remember it that way :). Anyway, needless to say, I'm glad she did it because we have been friends ever since.

It has been fun to go through college, see each other graduate, get our first jobs, and get married. Julie is the first of our close college friends to have a child and it has been fun to see! I have to say that I was so excited to meet Giada, and when I was able to this past weekend, as an "auntie", I fell instantly in love. Giada is so precious and Julie is a natural amazing mom just as I thought she would be! Giada seemed to have a great weekend hanging with the girls and cruising all over LA. She hung in there pretty darn good and was a joy to be around!

I love her and hope you enjoy some shots I got of her throughout the weekend.

DSC_2635_web

DSC_2646_web

DSC_2522_web

DSC_2712_web

DSC_2751_2_web

DSC_2192_web

DSC_2160_web

DSC_2810_web

DSC_2788_web

DSC_2833_web

DSC_2805_web

4 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Hager..I love them...but then again I may be a little biased! :)

Dean Family said...

OMG!..those are the sweetest pictures ever. Nice job! Yep after this week I am free woman so we will have to do lunch for sure!

shivelys said...

Julie- When are you coming to K-falls? I would love for you to take some of Conner! Giada's pictures are BEAUTIFUL...also helps that she is so precious! You know I just live around the corner from your parents...I will ask your dad when you're coming when I see him delivering a package at work!!!! ;)

Booie said...

What a beautiful little girl! You are so lucky!!! Hopefully one day I'll get the chance to tell her all about her momma and "Jesus Christ". Boy how I have missed that summer!

Congrats and Enjoy-
Booie